Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Welcome to Cathey with an E!

I'm finally doing it!

After months of following other blogs and longing to start my own, I'm actually being brave. And that's big for me... I'm pretty much a wuss about most things. And painfully shy. This could be harder than I thought!
But I am bound and determined to stick with it! Thanks in part to fate.

I created this blog this morning, but wavered in my decision. Later in the day while running errands, I ran into the wonderful Ty of words & wardrobes, who is, if possible, even more beautiful and stylish in real life! A random meeting with one of my favorite bloggers on the day I half-heartedly decided to try my hand at blogging - coincidence? I think not! I mentioned wanting to start my own blog and she completely encouraged it. Talking to her was just the push I needed, so here I am!

Any advice, words of encouragement, or consturctive criticism will be greatly appreciated! And bear with me while I get the hang of this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...