Monday, August 6, 2012

Cute as a Button Baby Shower Decor

Amy and I are throwing a baby shower with the theme of "Cute as a Button" .  We are trying to keep to a budget for decorations, and I wanted to try and use items that I already had around the house. I saw this Melissa and Doug box that my daughter's molding clay accessories had come in.   The best part about this box was that it was covered in a chalkboard paint inside.  
 I used some buttons that I had purchased from Oriental Trading to cover the outside of the box.

 Then I wrote in the center and added some buttons to a few of the letters. I think it will be the perfect addition to this baby shower, and I was able to use the materials I already had available.  I wonder what I can do with all those other Melissa & Doug boxes I have lying around.
Thanks for stopping by! 

Megan


Link Parties We Love:







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...