Thursday, January 17, 2013

Random Thoughts

No real post today.
So I thought I'd share a bit of the randomness 
that is going through my head as of late.

I really want bangs.....more than you can imagine.
As in, "Ko, step away from the craft scissors".
I've finally convinced Mr. Doozie that I could pull them off.
Now what do you think?


I need major help with my FB page
It's a hot mess and I don't know how to fix it.
Can you hire someone to set up your page?
I think I would pay for it!
The goal would be for it to look like this.
Knitty Bitties runs a blog and a shop that I adore.

I'm also thinking the blog needs a face lift.
Yes? No?
Does it feel too dark?
Maybe it's the lack of real sunshine around here,
but if the blog is looking gloomy y'all have to tell me!

Have you read this blog?
She has some amazing recipes
 and her food photography and well...photography in general is gorgeous!
Plus she is a Marine wife so I love her.

This little bean is going to be 3 in a few weeks!
When I look back at old pictures like this it feels like 
life is moving way too fast!
He tells everyone he would like to have a Binky (pacifier) Party.....
He's trying to hang on to that binky any way he can! 

Cigarets...
Yes, I told you this was a random post.
Will asked the other day on the way to school
what the "white stick" was that the man was hanging out his car window.
I gave him a quick run down including all the health hazards.
There were a lot of "why's"
I gave a lot of descriptive answers and then request that he never smoke one.
There was a moment of silence
and then in the most serious quiet voice
he said
"I hope I can remember this"
When I picked him up his teacher said he had a lot to tell the class that day!
Ha!

I've been craving this salad! Not Whole30 approved but it looks dang good!

I'll leave you with a quote, because I love pretty quotes.
Her shop is too cute and she has some adorable stationary as well!

Happy Thursday! And excuse any typos, Mr. Doozie was not here to edit for me :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...