Monday, May 16, 2011

Forget Diamonds!

Chocolate is really a girl's best friend.

While taking a break from cracking almost 1000 eggs at work before Mother's Day, I found the mother-load of chocolate. M&M heaven. A huge box, filled to the brim with thousands of the little guys.

Sorry the picture's a little blurry - I was shaking with excitement.

That box was literally about 12" x10" x10". It was pretty intense for a chocolate lover like me! Would you believe I only ate 5? Yeah, didn't think so. In reality I only ate about 10 though. For some inexplicable reason, I'm never hungry when I'm at work surrounded by amazing food. I guess that's a blessing in disguise.

The steakhouse recently started displaying artwork done by Phil Romano, genius restaurateur behind Romano's Macaroni Grill, Fuddruckers, Eatzi's, and more. His work is really graphic, strong, and modern. Those are all traits that normally don't thrill me when it comes to art. But then I saw this.

I am in love with it and want it. Now.

And it could be mine for the mere cost of a mid-size sedan. Although that's a bargain compared to his house. They recently lowered the price of that humble abode by five million. Now it's a steal, right?

And now, some good news and bad news.

The good news is I went thrifting recently and picked up a few skirts. The bad news is I have no clue how to wear them. I'll post pictures and beg for advice tomorrow.

This post is really random. I promise I'll get my head on track tomorrow. But for now, I'm going to go dream of that M&M box!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...