Friday, May 20, 2011

Rest in Peace Noah

Yesterday an angel passed away.

I recently reconnected with a chef I was lucky enough to work with over 10 years ago. Oliver has since moved to Japan, married, and became a father to Noah.



Noah was born with Trisomy 18, a rare genetic disorder. I have been reading Oliver and his wife's blog for awhile now. Even though it's been almost a decade since I've seen Oliver and was never lucky enough to meet Noah, I loved, cared, and prayed for him as though I had.



On Thursday Noah turned 9 months old. At 3:47 in the afternoon of that day, he passed away in his mother's arms with his father by his side.

It broke my heart to hear the news. But I'm sharing this to ask for prayers for his family. I can't even begin to imagine what they're going through. On their last blog post they stated:

To Noah: Even though you are not with us physically, you will 
always be in our hearts.  We love you so much Noah.  Thank you 
for being so strong over the last 9 months.  We are so happy 
we were able to spend this time with you.  We Love You, Noah!!!!

Please keep them in your thought and prayers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...