Sunday, June 19, 2011

Amaze Me Monday #29

Hey there!

I’m back at home from a wonderful vacation visiting friends and family!  We all really had a great time.  I was expecting some cooler weather in NY, cooler than what we experienced in Texas or even home in South Carolina but I’m not surprised that the weather wasn’t cool but COLD!  Okay maybe I’m stretching the truth but when I have to wear pants instead of shorts in the month of June…. it’s too COLD for me!  Nevertheless, South Carolina weather never disappoints as it will be 101 on Monday and 100 on Tuesday! 

I took a lot of photos of our vacation and of the kiddos.  I will be sharing those tomorrow. But right now, I am so looking forward to see what everyone has been up to while I was gone……… 

Please link up your wonderful projects below!

Carrie

Turquoise and Red Damask Painted Tray by Life, Crafts & Whatever

Two-Tone Painted Table by Christina’s Adventures

3D Flower Knock-off Shirt by Inspiration Realisation

Learn How to Epoxy a Garage Floor by Parents of a Dozen

2009 081

Creating a Harlequin Paint Treatment by Old Town Home

Summer Camp PVC  Chairs by Simple Simon & Co.

Beachy Bottles by Doberman’s by the Sea

Amaze Me Monday Blog Party Link Up

Dittle Dattle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...