Friday, October 26, 2012

week---end!

This pic pretty much summarizes how I feel today : I could not figure out why my jet lag was taking so long to go away. It turns out I'm cooking some kind of a fall bug, cold, flu, whatever it might be... Having to catch up on everything since I got back from my French trip does not really help. This weekend? Maxi bed time, mini action. Just what the doctor ordered. Have a fab' weekend my dear! Xo, Si-

Cette photo décrit assez bien mon état aujourd'hui. Je me demandais pourquoi ce décalage horaire mettait autant de temps à passer. En fait, je couve un beau petit microbe d'automne, crève, rhume, angine... pas sûre, mais j'ai la tête à l'envers... Avoir à rattraper tout le retard boulot suite à mon voyage n'aide pas non plus. Ce weekend? maxi repos et mini action. Je vous souhaite un excellent weekend! Si-

Ulla Bomser, Life magazine, 1967

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...