Wednesday, February 6, 2013

THE baby shower

If you follow me on Instagram....
well, I'm sorry....
I'm sure there were days where your entire feed was overloaded 
with shower prep pictures.

I couldn't help myself!
Really, it was uncontrollable!

Finally our family is welcoming a little girl! 
My first niece will be living less than a mile away
and I will be doing everything in my power to seal the deal
as a favorite.

Yes, you don't want to mess with Aunt Koko!

And without further adieu and with a promise of this being the last time I push pictures of this shower
here y'all go!
















This is how Mr. Doozie found me at the end of the night
Happy and exhausted :)

Now, because I love ya,
here is a free printable for the favor tags
and
a free printable for the water bottle labels

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...