Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Up-cycle - Fall vases made from glass bottles

Little by little, my house is starting to feel like Fall Season{even though was 112F today}! This project was very simple, fast and cheap to make. 
I purchased the flowers and scrapbook at Hobby Lobby for 50%off.


Material
glass bottle
scrapbook paper and ribbons
silk flowers
glue and scissors

 Glue the scrapbook around the bottle{no need to take the bottle label off}and glue ribbon/rope around the neck of the bottle.


 I had a paper tag from a basket that I got at Goodwill and saved knowing that I could use for a project. Simply cut the scrapbook paper and glue it to the tag.

Add the flowers and you are done! COST: $14 for all 3 vases!!







Happy Fall!




The DIY Show Off

Visit thecsiproject.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...