Thursday, November 17, 2011

I am grateful….

Last week Catherina from Catherina’s Creative Corner linked up her {{GRATEFUL}} sign and I just fell in love with it {and her silver turkey} that I just had to do a grateful sign for myself.

i-am-grateful-sign--Dittle-Dattle

This framed started out as a framed mirror that I bought years ago and I don’t think I have ever hung it up.   I liked it I just could never find a home for it.  I even tried to paint over the cherry finish to black but it still never felt right.  That is until I spotted Catherina’s frame.  I just knew I had the perfect frame! 

I pulled out the Old White chalk paint and gave it a quick coat over top.  Ahh yes……So much better!

Grateful-sign--dittle-dattle

I wrote all my words of gratitude out on some brown craft paper with a black Sharpie marker. 

Grateful-vinyl-sign--Dittle-Dattle-blogspot

I found a “I am grateful for” free printable that sparked the idea for the vinyl over at I {heart} Nap Time and found the SVG turkey file at Bea Original.  Thank you ladies.

I can’t believe how long it’s been since I have used the Cricut!

Grateful-with-turkey-sign--Dittle-Dattle

It’s my turn to host Thanksgiving dinner this year and as soon as I get the dining room cleared out of all our classroom clutter I’ll share some tablescape photos. 

Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...