Friday, September 28, 2012

Hello Hello! Vlog Style



And one more disclaimer: I talk about Alice in Wonderland a lot and reference my parents as having hippie tendencies (oh my word, it's a mess y'all), in no way does all that rambling mean that they drugged us...just thought I needed to throw that out there.



So.....how awkward was that? Want another one next Friday? Ha! I kindly asked my momma to send the recipe and the pictures from their "field trip;" you'll find all of that below! And a special thanks to my parents for letting me talk about them in the vlog. Love you guys! Also, you could head on over to Alissa's blog and check out her vlog coffee date!


Thieves Vinegar

Cinnamon sticks (5)
Cloves (coat bottom of Jar)Lavender Flowers (cover the above)
Garden Sage (4,5 leaves broken up)
Garlic (5 cloves)
Lemon Balm (2 sprigs)
Mint (2 sprigs)
Thyme (Big handful)
Fresh Hyssop (b.h.)
Lemon Thyme (b.h)
Rosemary (b.h.)
Oregano (b.h.)
Jar will be half full with these ingredients.

Fill jar with Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar (Almost 3 qts--leave 2 inches of room at the top)
Soak for 6-8 weeks
Shake each day
Be Well ALL WINTER!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...