Thursday, September 20, 2012

hello....

I had a list of fun Fall posts all ready to go for this week and obviously that didn't happen. If you stopped by for a visit this afternoon we would sit in the craft room and catch up over piping hot cups of coffee, I'd make you tea if you'd rather that. And then I would tell you, probably with tears in my eyes that Kindergarten is exhausting. Go ahead and laugh. I'm sure when I look back at this post in a few years I will too. But right now, it. makes. my. eyes. cross.

I feel partially at fault for this. We have yet to do organized sports simply because Will doesn't really want to and I've enjoyed getting to explore and be with our kids on my own terms. It's been a glorious 5 years of doing our own thing and I think that is what has been such a slap in the face. 5 days a week we now have a commitment.  It feels like zero to sixty for us.

So will you say a little prayer for me? I so want to move into this new phase with grace and ease. I've never fought a change or new stage with my kids before, but for some reason this one seems tricker.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...