Monday, December 12, 2011

Pallet Christmas Tree

I finally finished my Pallet Christmas Tree!!  I LOVE the way it came out!!
It was so so so easy to make it too!!

Material:
Pallet{from my friend's store}, paint{Hobby Lobby}, stencils{Hobby Lobby}, paint brushes, drawer pulls{Hobby Lobby $1.50 each} and knobs{Michael's $1 each}, wooden ornaments{Target} and power tools{hubby's job}

Hubby helped me out with this project! He cut the pallet into a tree shape and sanded it for me!
Then it was my turn to have some fun!! :)


After it was dried, I sanded it to make it look more rustic.

I applied the stencil to look like snow flakes.


Using the stencil letters, I wrote the words: 
Joy and Believe in Magic Always.

I wanted to make a "funky" tree so I added some drawer pulls and knobs.


Added some wooden ornaments from Target.




Depending on the light, the tree comes out in different shades of green in the photo!! The tree is really more like a fade green. 
I might make some of these next year and try to sell it at our local Farmer's Market. I am wondering if anyone would buy it...

I used our the at our Holiday Party!

I also made this Pallet Dandelion Wall Decor


DIY Club

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...