Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Lil' Pumpkin Baby Shower

I love Fall, I love babies, and I love parties! So today I wanted to revisit one of my most favorite baby shower themes I've done yet. One of my dear friend in San Diego let me have the honor of hosting a baby shower for her almost 2 years ago now.  Since it was in the Fall months and she shared a love of all things Autumn too a theme was born. I was pleased as punch with how it turned out.
Painted pumpkins, tissue paper pom-poms and mason jars filled with bird seed and a tea lights made for easy decorations.
I served all sorts of yummy Fall food and drinks. And of course my Good Will punch bowl and cups made a debut! One of the best thrift find I own :)
 Scrapbook paper, ribbon and twine added little touches to the room.
For favors we gave out the most outrageously yummy Chai Candied Almonds. I'll be sharing that recipe tomorrow :)
I spray painted my cupcake stand for the umpteenth time, such an easy way to bring the theme together.
Love this Lil' Pumpkin diaper cake :)

Of course we had to show off that sweet little profile, my babies never gave me a good profile pic. Little miss C has been posing since the very beginning :)
I never got a picture of this baby board when it was finally filled. But the idea behind this game is that each guest brings a picture of themselves when they were a baby. The pictures get pinned up and then the ladies get a chance to try and figure out what baby matches what guest. Some of the ladies got pretty competitive :) Whoever had the most correct matches won.
Wasn't that fun? I loved that it did have the traditional pale pink theme. Thanks again Jess for letting me run with my idea!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...