Sunday, October 16, 2011

Amaze Me Monday #45

Hello again,

It was a glorious Carolina weekend!  Glorious in several ways~ I spent the entire weekend with my kids and the Hubs, didn’t have to work, and the weather was perfect for any activity we wanted to do!   Yesterday we went to the state fair.  We had a blast and didn’t get home until really late.   If you are a Facebook friend you might have seen the big winnings the Hubs won at the fair!

Today, would have loved to sleep in, however, it was my youngest son’s birthday.  We got up early (early for getting in so late), when out and had a nice breakfast with the extended family, and we did and went anywhere my youngest wanted!  It has been a long fun filled day!!!   I especially enjoyed this weekend because it occurred to me that this is my last weekend off until Thanksgiving!  yuck

Carrie

Fire~Screen Table shared by Villabarnes

Painted Leaf and Acorn Wreath shared by Lady with the Red Rocker

White Painted Baskets shared by Homeroad

Beef Stew Recipe shared by Cooking withK

A Roo Pumpkin shared by Gail’s Decorative Touch

005

Haunted House shared by Take My Breath Away

 

Amaze Me Monday Blog Party Link Up

Dittle Dattle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...