Sunday, October 23, 2011

Amaze Me Monday #46

Hello You Par-Tay people!!!!

Thank you so much for coming here week after week and sharing your wonderful creations!   I love see all you wonderful creations, fabulous finds, and AMAZING recipes!!! 

You ladies are so inspiring!

I am happy to report that I am finally making some progress on our “Teen Lounge” that I first mentioned WAY WAY WAY back in April!  Okay, so I got a little side tracked with the foyer, but don’t think for a moment that my kiddos let me forget that I promised to create a room just for them to hang out in.    The room is coming together pretty quickly (for me, that is)!!!

I will be sharing a few projects from the “Teen Lounge”  this week. 

Have a great week,

Carrie

“Batty” Napkin Ring tutorial shared by Uncommon Design Online

Potter Barn Inspired Buffet Lamps shared by My Covered Bridge

Redesigning Using Parts shared by Villabarnes

Ruffled Felt Garland shared by Sweet Little Smoothie

Ballard Designs Inspired Spool Side Table shared by Cafted Niche

Salted Caramel Sweet Square shared by A Mom Not a Pro

Halloween Countdown Block Calendar shared by Crafty Lady Lindsay

 

Amaze Me Monday Blog Party Link Up

Dittle Dattle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...