Saturday, October 8, 2011

Mickey {The Ghost} Oreo Pops

Trying to keep with the Party theme, I wanted to have Mickey related goodies for our Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. I searched around and all I founded was an Etsy seller through Pinterest.  They were cake pops and way more than I wanted to pay so I decided to search around and I found that The Idea Room has a bunch of cool Oreo pops ideas!
Just keep in mind that this was my FIRST time making Oreo Pops!! It took me a couple of tries to get to my Mickey the Ghost Treat!
I followed step by step from the Idea Room that you can find it  HERE. The site doesn't have Mickey the Ghost but explains how to make Mickey's Oreo Pops and I just did it my way to look like a ghost. :)
Now I need to make 15 more for the party! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...