Friday, October 14, 2011

Blog Swap with Kim at the Sasse Life

I am blog swapping with Kim over at The Sasse Life.  I posted a project at her site yesterday, and she is sharing a project here today.  I think you are going to love it!

Hi everyone!  Stephanie and I have decided to do a little blog swapping.  Let me introduce myself to all of you pumpkin heads.  My name is Kim and I'm bit have an addiction problem with anything DIY.  I usually check Craiglist daily for anything that needs some TLC.  That is how I came across this lovely little end table.

5V25Y45P03k63od3pab9o9252152f7c4d1572 (1)

DSCF0179

  So after some primer, paint and new hardware. (I admit these pictures are boring, I just prefer to see the before & after pictures)




Ok, are you ready for the after picture now?

Drum roll please...







the after picture


DSCF0230

DSCF0235

Isn't it amazing how a little paint can go a long way?

Here are some other Craigslist saves and DIY projects that I have done.

If you have any questions, comments or just want to say hi, please feel free to come on by The Sasse Life!  Also, on Wednesdays I have a link party for all those DIY, crafts, recipes, etc.  You name it, I want to see it!  So make sure to come by and party with us.

Thank you so much Stephanie for having me!  Have a great day everyone and get to craftin'.

Beautiful!  Don't you just love it! Go check out Kim's blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...