Saturday, October 15, 2011

My Swap with Pink Stitches - Part 2!

Last month Bonnie and I swapped the first half of our craft swap!  I loved all my goodies from her and couldn't wait to start making goodies for the second half!

Bonnie and I have been chatting back and forth for quite awhile now.  She had mentioned she was going to update her living room and I thought a new pillow would be nice! Can you tell I loved the pillow Bonnie sent me??

I had so much fun making my rosette pillow I decided to make her one too!


I love these rosettes! I hope my family does too - I see lots of this as Christmas presents! :)


This photo is a little blurry, but it shows the contrasting yellow stitching on the gray and white houndstooth fabric! *LOVE*


I also made Bonnie a birdie tee like mine but in different colors!





Lastly, I made her a super size mug rug.  She had mentioned that she wanted one, so I modeled it after one of the mug rugs she mentioned and just changed up the colors!


This was my second sewing project and it was so much fun!

I hand stitched the detail above and below the pears, and the stitching around the pears.


This mug rug is big enough for a cup of coffee and a plate of treats!


This swap has been so much fun!! I've learned a lot about sewing and can't wait to do more!

Cheers!
Keeping It SimpleDomestically SpeakingAnything RelatedTuesday To Do PartyPhotobucketmommahenscoopPhotobucketSomewhat Simple Catch a Glimpse ButtonTransformation ThursdayHookingupwithHoHfreckled laundryThe Shabby Nestbutton+FTF.jpgDesigner GardenUndertheTableandDreamingPhotobucketPhotobucket36th Avenue504 Main

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...