Sunday, August 21, 2011

Amaze Me Monday #38

Hello my friends,

I want to first start by saying thank you for being patient with me this week.  I really had some great projects to show you until my unfortunate pinched neck muscle mishap on Tuesday.  I have just a slight pain left in my left shoulder/neck area, which means I will be back on schedule for this week. 

I have been updating our outdoor area with DIY projects and some new purchases.   I know most of you ladies are gearing up for fall season, however, I love a good end~of~the~season sale and let me tell you…. I have found some great sales for our outdoor sanctuary.  

(Follow me on Facebook for sneak peaks into my projects and purchases)

Upcoming and back on schedule for Dittle Dattle this week:

    • PB Chesapeake Outdoor Side Table/Umbrella Holder
    • Finished Chaise Lounge Chairs (stained & new cushions)
    • Decorative Accessories for the outdoor space
    • Celebrity Look~A~Like (Is it me or is it Photoshop?)

Carrie

A Southern Baby Shower shared by Liz Marie Blog

Stamped Concrete shared by Debbiedoo’s

Dittle Dattle

Fabric Organization shared by Sunla Designs

Chewy Oreo Bars {No Bake} shared by Jasey’s Crazy Daisy

Mom Cave: Creative Space shared by Bees Knees @ Bungalow

Buffet Before and After shared by The frosted Gardner

Amaze Me Monday Blog Party Link Up

Dittle Dattle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...