Wednesday, August 17, 2011

School is in Session - Get Organized!

School is back in session! That means a LOT of paper with tons of info for the new school year!
I made the LET IT HANG  wall organizer last year and I have to say that this was one of my best/simple idea ever to keep my children's school assignments, doctor appointments, party invitations and so much more in one place!!
Click HERE for the tutorial for the Let it Hang Project.

During Summer we displayed their summer projects!

Back to school last week and already have a lot of paper on my Let It Hang wall!



My oldest daughter already had an assigment! She did great!

I also made a School Central Wall for their backpacks, lunch bags, pictures, school calendar/menu and  to show off any work they have done at school!

My daughter made this cute keychain for her backpack! She is crafty just like her mommy! :)

We are READY for a great school year!! How about you?



homemade craftsVisit thecsiproject.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...