Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What a pain in my neck!

Seriously!

Yesterday was our first day of homeschool.  

I started my morning off running around trying to get a few chores done before the kiddos woke up to have breakfast.  While figuring out what we could have for breakfast it became clear to me that I needed to make a quick trip to the grocery store.   I am a firm believer in the importance of a good breakfast!  So a quick trip to the store so that I can get everyone a good breakfast and on to their school work before morning was even over.  (I also have discovered over the years that my kids are much like myself,  we are more efficient in the earlier part of the day, hence the importance of getting our school work done during the AM hours) 

Some where from the drive back to the house and unloading a few bags of groceries I have tweaked my neck and shoulderOuch!   I can not hold my head up straight for the pain is too intense.  In the back of my mind, I was hoping that I would wake up this morning and all would be better.  You must laugh at my innocence!  

Why am I telling you all this?  It’s certainly not to whine in your ear (although it’s always nice to have a sympathetic ear) but to let you know that I have some really great projects to show you if I can mustard up the strength to sit at this computer long enough.    In fact, I have been working on a post off and on yesterday,  but sitting at this computer is not helping my neck any.    So I am asking you to please be patient with me while I work out the kinks. (sorry.  bad pun) 

I really have some great projects to show!!!

Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...