Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Glittered Halloween Plate Display

This week I started to make my Halloween decorations! Yeah! 
I decided to try the new Glitter Blast from KRYLON. The spray is not cheap but I had enough to make 3 projects using one can and I used my 50% off Michael's coupon to buy it!  Michaels is having an awesome sale this week! 
I really LOVE the way it turned out! And the best part is that I don't have glitter all over my house!
 Material
Orange Glitter Spray paint {Michaels - $3.99 - with 50% coupon}  
glitter stickers {Michaels $1.80 - with 40% coupon}
charger plate {Michaels - $1.50}

Just spray paint the plate, let it dry for a couple of hours and add the stickers! That is it!





I got the mini frame at Michael's for $1 and added a spider! I also used the glitter spray paint on the spider.

  I also got this cool key at Michael's for $1! I am telling you Michaels has awesome stuff this week!

Happy Decorating! :)


DIY Club
Visit thecsiproject.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...