Monday, September 19, 2011

Halloween Party 2011 - Dress up a juice box

I am so excited to be getting ready for our Halloween party! The party theme this year is "Not so Scary Halloween" inspired by Mickey's Halloween Celebration at Disney. While living in FL, we used to go to their Not So Scary party every year. 
It is a cute Halloween theme and my 2 year old won't be so scared! :)
I've seen some bottle wrappers out there, but never seen anything for juice box. So I came up with a way to dress them up!





Material
scrapbook paper, ribbons, glue and stickers
I got the scrapbook paper at Hobby Lobby for 50%off , the BOO glitter confetti at Walmart and the Mickey labels at Home Depot's paint display. ;)

wrap the juice box with scrapbook paper, glue the label and add some ribbons.
I use tape to attach the straw to the back of the juice box.


I love the way they turned out! First craft down so many others to do! How FUN! :)







Todays Creative Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...