Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Swap with Pink Stitches!


First let me apologize - I totally ripped off this photo from Bonnie's Swap Post! LOL! Her picture was better than mine, and it showed everything.  I forgot to take pictures of the fabric!

Anywho, Bonnie hosted a swap on her blog last month, and I was fortunate enough to get her as a partner! I was a naughty girl and forgot to take pictures of the goodies she sent me in my house, so those will be up soon! In the meantime, here are the AWESOME things she sent me!



I have been working on fixing things up in my living room for awhile now, and Bonnie made me an adorable pillowcase to put in there! Yeah, I almost peed my pants when I saw it! I immediately threw it over my old pillow and stared at it, all starry eyed.  I won't let me husband touch it! LOL! It stays on my side of the couch at all times!! And do you see that awesome checkbook cover? I subtly (ha) hinted that I've been dying for one! Bonnie knows how much I love birds and I was thrilled with the way it turned out! I've already gotten compliments on it!  It's kind of the bees knees!  She also threw in some fun orange nail polish, which I will be using soon!

Bonnie and I are both crazy busy right now, so we are sending out goodies in two separate installments!  Here is what I sent her in package one:






Ummm, yeah.  I went a little wild with the coffee huggers.  Don't worry Bonnie, I'm not making anymore! LOL!!

I also totally ripped off this jewelry box to pincushion idea from Cat On A Limb!  I loved it from the moment I saw it.  Bonnie had mentioned she wanted a pincusion, and although the one I made is a little different from the AWESOME ones she showed on her blog, I thought this one would be pretty cool!




Poor thing got smushed in transit, but I'm sure it will still work just fine! LOL!

I also sent her a collection of fabric fat quarters (who doesn't love fabric!) shown in the first picture, and a package of rainbow twizzlers, not pictured because her adorable little man devoured them! LOL!!

I'm working on part two of the craft swap now! I can't wait to get it all finished!!

In other news, I received the versatile blogger award from Jos @ Sew, Cook, Laugh, & Live!  I hope you'll stop by and say Hi!! She's pretty darn cool!


Hope you all are having a great week! It finally feels like fall here in Tennessee and I LOVE it!

Cheers!

Keeping It SimpleDomestically SpeakingAnything RelatedTuesday To Do PartyPhotobucketmommahenscoopPhotobucketSomewhat Simple Catch a Glimpse ButtonTransformation ThursdayHookingupwithHoHFurniture Feature Fridaysfreckled laundryThe Shabby Nestbutton+FTF.jpgUndertheTableandDreamingPhotobucketPhotobucket36th Avenue504 Main

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...