Thursday, September 15, 2011

Halloween Lenticular Picture Frame

Halloween Lenticular Pictures has taken over! I see it everywhere now! Some of them have price tags out of my Halloween budget! So what did I do? Went to the Dollar Store and got one! :)
Spooky, huh?

I already had a frame that I got for $1{can you see the small price tag?} at Walmart!! The frame itself is really nice but I wanted to make it more colorful!  I got the picture at the Dollar Store and I already had orange glitter spray paint from my Glittered Halloween Plate project.
I spray painted the mat that came with the frame and  cut the picture. I assembled the frame and inserted the picture. Done! It only cost me $2!!!




The glitter orange color looks really good in contrast with the metal frame.


It also looks really nice with my Be Thankful print.


Visit thecsiproject.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...