Friday, September 30, 2011

Make Seasonal Business Card

I am very new in blog land so when I attended my first Blog function last month, I didn't have a "business" card to pass out like my blog friends did. I checked a few sites that do business cards and to my surprise some do for free but never really finished my order! Tomorrow I am going to Crafting in Arizona Event hosted by Creative Estates and  realized that I didn't have any cards to give out!!! So I came up with my own!! :) The best part is that I made them Seasonal!



Material
Card stock paper, variety of Stamp and ink pads{Michael has a HUGE selection just for a $1 each!}

 Using Publisher, I made my business cards, printed, stamped it and cut it!! 
 Done!



Now off to make a businnes card holder! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...