Friday, September 2, 2011

Recycle - TP pencil/scissors holders

LOVE, LOVE this project!
If you follow my blog, you know by now that I love to recycle things!
 It is so much fun to make something out of nothing! I am reorganizing my craft room and trying to make my containers out of recycled items.
So, what you do with TP roll, cardboard box and scrap fabric?
You make this:




Material
TP rolls, cardboard box, fabric and hot glue gun

Glue the fabric around your cardboard box.

Glue the fabric around you TP roll.

Glue the TP rolls to the box and you are done! How simple is that?



This is how it looks in my soon to be craft room! 
Take a sneak peak of what I have done so far and let me know what you thing! :)





DIY Club

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...