Monday, October 15, 2012

Glacier in the Fall

I am blessed to live in a state that has two national parks.  Earlier in the summer I showed you pictures of Yellowstone.  This past weekend we made a brief visit to Glacier National Park.  I worked in Glacier for two summers when I was in college, and it is definitely one of my happy places.  You can't go very far into the park this time of year, but we did go to Lake McDonald and into Apgar, where I worked.  Here are a few photos--some I am saving for my Sunday Verses.


 
Hubby and I
 
 My son's rock sculpture



Skipping rocks
 
My sweet daughter is growing up so fast!

PS--If you didn't notice, I added a holidays tab with some of my past holiday projects--check them out!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...