Friday, October 26, 2012

Hooked

I am hooked on chalk paint.  It makes projects like this so quick and easy.  This was a great cupboard door, but I wasn't sure what to do with it.  Because of the two panels, it wasn't goiung to make a great chalkboard or table top.  I decided to use it as a coat hook with something "decorative" in the top panel. 
 I quickly painted the door with Provence chalk paint, no prep remember!  I then free handed one of my favorite sentiments--Live Simply.
I paintred some Hobby Lobby hooks--remember to paint the screws.  The paint on these hooks make them look more authentically vintage.
Quick and easy--like most of my projects.  Oh, did you see my great mustard yellow purse?  I picked it up at Goodwill, brand new, leather, and a Tangnello--they run around $150 or so--I got mine for $15.
Find more ideas at Funky Junk Interiors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...