Sunday, June 5, 2011

Amaze Me Monday #27

Howdy everyone!

Hope you are having a great weekend!  As this post goes up I will be traveling back home from Texas only to be home for a few days and then I will be heading to New York.  This is always a crazy time of year for us.  My son races dirt bikes and will be competing at regional's.  There will be around 60 to 70 riders in each of his classes.  Only the top 6 get to go on to nationals.   We have gone to nationals five years in a row, except last year due to an injury.  The weather here in Texas has been brutal!  When we arrived it was 103! and has remained at high temps all weekend!!  Not that in South Carolina it’s been any cooler.  I think we are in for a very HOT summer if we are already hitting high 90’s at the end of May! 

Again, I can’t apologize enough about missing last weeks Amaze Me Monday party.  I glad you came back this week and I look forward to see all of your wonderful projects!!!

Amaze Me Monday Blog Party Link Up

Dittle Dattle


 
You are next...
Click here to enter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...