Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Day Late and a Dollar Short

I'm a day late in posting my thrifted skirts. I always seem to be day behind in everything. Can I put a positive spin on it by looking at the week as a whole and saying I'm 6 days early?

Oh well... So step one was to buy some skirts. Check. Therefore step two must be to wear said skirts. Therein lies the problem. I have no clue how to wear them! I gravitated towards fuller skirts above the knee. A-line maybe? I have no clue how to classify any type of skirt other than mini, and I can assure you I purchased none of those. So without further ado, here are the first skirts to be added to my wardrobe!

Not sure about the elastic waist. But it's super comfy and it has pockets. I love pockets.

I'm ashamed to admit my 4 year old son picked this out. Orange-red is his favorite color and he spotted it first.

Blue, brown, and white pattern. Can this be paired with anything other than those 3 colors? So confused.

This is really just a tan color, despite the gray appearance on the picture.

Help! As you can probably tell, I'm pretty much clueless. I can picture some of them worn with shirts tucked in, but I don't have a defined waist at all. Tucking shirts in makes me resemble a rectangle, which isn't really what I'm going for.

Any advice is greatly needed and would be even more greatly appreciated!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...