Friday, May 6, 2011

Only In Texas

I work in a steakhouse in Uptown Dallas. It's a really urban area - fancy restaurants, lofts, and clubs fill pretty much every inch. There's not much grass in sight, only beautifully manicured landscaping in front of outrageously expensive hotels. And yet, driving home from work tonight, I see this.


Can you see him? A lone cowboy riding his horse (literally) into the sunset.

Who rides a horse in the middle of a city? During rush hour traffic none the less? I thought horses were supposed to be ridden in the fresh air, not in exhaust fumes. Not to mention this seems pretty gross. He's on the sidewalk and I'm pretty sure horses aren't potty-trained... But I digress.

Happy Friday everyone!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...