Sunday, July 3, 2011

Amaze Me Monday #31

Happy 4th of July weekend to everyone!

I wish I could tell you that me and my family have been hopping from one glorious BBQ bash to another this long weekend, but instead we have spent our long hot days at either a swim meet, working around the house, or preparing for nationals later this month.    Even though it hasn’t been a glamorous weekend of parties, it’s always a good weekend when I get to spend it with the Hubby and kids.

Wishing everyone a happy and safe Independence Day weekend!

Carrie

Dount Muffins by Mostly Food and Crafts

Building a Firepit by Homeroad

Aged Silver Finish by frou-fru Gal

0322011536

Gold-leaf Glam-ness by A {Blonde’s} DIY Life

Pottery Barn Inspired Library Table by Sisters of the Wild West

 

Amaze Me Monday Blog Party Link Up

Dittle Dattle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...