Sunday, July 10, 2011

Amaze Me Monday #32

Welcome back to another Amaze Me Monday party!

When you have Monday off, the week just flies by.   This week I traveled 50 miles (one way) hopping through several stores to find an amazing mirror for the foyer, stripped, sanded, and stained the foyer console (which I’m still waiting for it to finish drying.  It has been an extremely humid week here in the Carolina), went to a few new-to-me thrift stores (thanks to a local reader, Sharon, who shared a couple of her hot spots with me), attended my young son’s Aquatic Championship (which he did very well- 2 Bronze and 1 Gold metals!), working on a project that I started a month ago and thought I would have it done in one weekend (ha ha- the joke is on me), and was scheduled to work the Taylor Swift concert on Friday but after she became sick her Atlanta and Charlotte shows had to be rescheduled, so instead, I spent the afternoon having lunch with a girlfriend of mine! 

Phew!  It’s Sunday morning and I’m preparing this party.  I would loved to be sleeping in but I had to take my oldest son to work.  Today I will be working on finishing up a few projects and I’m sure by the end of the day I have started one or two more.   My mind works faster than my hands.  It’s a curse! 

Coming up this week on Dittle Dattle:

      • Showing off my new Foyer Mirror
      • Makeover Foyer Console Table
      • Show n’ Tell Thrift Store Finds
      • Possibly, my month long project will be finishedFingers crossed 

Carrie

Here are few projects from Amaze Me Monday #31 that caught my eye.

Kitchen Towel Apron by 36 Avenue

Photo Gallery Wall by Teal and Lime

Mango-Nectarine Sorbet by Sugar & Spice in the land of Balls & Sticks

Tiling 101 by Modern Wiverlyhood

Pallet Table by Shabby Love

Well Organized Pantry by Pebble Beach Court

Patriotic Hummingbird Feeder by Artsy VaVa

Shell Cake Stand by Life in Rehab

Amaze Me Monday Blog Party Link Up

Dittle Dattle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...