Friday, July 29, 2011

Got My Wheels Turning

It's official.

I'm addicted to Pinterest. (Follow me!) Really, it's a problem. But such a good one to have! Just the other day, I repinned this genius idea for turning a bike wheel into a bulletin board of sorts.


I'm in love with this! Not only is it really cute (and bike-related!), but it looks really easy to do! Remove, wash, paint, hang, done! Even I can do that!


And what a perfect way to show my love of bikes without being over-the-top about it. 

Conveniently enough, I happen to have an abandoned bike in my garage. It was obviously stolen, painted over, and then left on the side of the bike trail after the thief completely mutilated the rear tire. I've been searching the lost/stolen bike forums and have listed it on craigslist with no luck so far in locating the owner. Should no one ever claim it, I'm popping off the front wheel and grabbing the spray paint! So excited!

For directions on how to make your own, visit here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...