Sunday, July 24, 2011

Amaze Me Monday #34

Hello Everyone!

What a hot week/weekend it has been here in the Carolina’s!  It’s been another crazy week for me with not one but two Carolina Panther training sessions (I really hope we have a football season after all these trainings), a meeting with the winter swim coaches, and the Hubs invited an out-of-town guest for the week, which I get to entertain while everyone is at work! 

My upcoming week will consist mostly of packing and preparing for my son’s national.  I will literally have several packing  list laying all over the house.  My daughter laughs and says that I will even have a list for her.  Ha ha.  She’s right!

Coming up on this week’s Dittle Dattle:

  • Outdoor Lounge Chairs (yes, this is my month long project that I have teased about)
  • Teen Lounge Chalkboard
  • National Race Information
  • Amaze Me Monday blog party!!

Carrie

 

Clock Pedestal Dish shared by Homeroad

Wooden Dice Tutorial shared by The 36th Avenue

Cardboard Flip-Flops shared by Sandy’s Space

Fluffernutter Sandwich Cookies shared by Press Down, Shaken Together

Homework Station shared by Mommy Minded

Bow Holder Tutorial shared by Johnny In A Dress

175

Beach Cottage Bedroom shared by Classic Casual Home

 

Amaze Me Monday Blog Party Link Up

Dittle Dattle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...