Friday, July 22, 2011

Before Blogging- Window Treatments

I know for about two weeks I have been promising to show you a project that I have been working on for a month of weekends and I had every intentions of posting it today.  However, I always love to participate in Before Blogging Throwback Thursdays blog party.  I will be posting this great project as my first post next week!

Here is a little project that I did in the kitchen years ago.  I created a simple shelf (of course with the help of my Dad).  The shelf is held up by “L brackets”.  If you look closely on at the end of shelves you will see the top of the bracket on the wall.  I painted the brackets the wall color and then hid them behind the merchandising. 

A large moulding is attached to the front of the shelf to hide the rod that holds the pendant window treatment that I made.

IMG_9282

 

IMG_9281

I always learn so much from looking at photographs of my own home…..  In person I didn’t realize all the crap decorative objects appear to be on the same height.  I will definitely have to  tweak this area.

Have a great weekend and I see everyone back here Sunday night for Amaze Me Monday blog party!

Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...